Scout Leader Appreciation Day - Olympics and Picnic
Scout Volunteers, it's your turn to show off your Scouting skills and compete for a gold medal!
All Scout families are welcome to attend and cheer on their team!
- Scout volunteers from a unit or a combination of units form their team to compete in five events: archery, fire building, BB gun, tomahawk throw, and Dutch oven.
- A person can compete in more than one event.
- The Gateway Scouting Recognition Team will provide a picnic of Brats & Hot Dogs, chips, and soft drinks!
- Scout families - feel free to bring a side dish or dessert to pass! Thank you!
- Bring a camping chair, too!
|2:00 pm||Early Check-in for Dutch Oven Competitors|
|2:30 pm||Check-in for rest of Competitors and Scout Families|
|3:00 pm||Opening Ceremony|
|3:30 pm - 5:30 pm||Event Competitions|
|5:30 pm - 6:30 pm||Picnic Dinner|
|7:00 pm - 8:30 pm||Award Ceremony at Fire Bowl w/bonfire.|
If you have any questions, please contact:
|Council Commissioner||Elizabeth Kramer||(217) 358-4975|
|Board Member||Jean Stavenau|