Beaver Day 2021
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Beaver Day is a chance for all Scouts, Leader, and Volunteers to come to Camp Decorah to assist in the maintenance of our great camp. We have many projects that need our attention and need your expertise in tackling those projects.
This a great a experience for everyone to work together to keep our camp the best it can possibly be. In the past few years, many improvements have been completed, some improvements are near completion, and some are still in the planning stage. This is your camp, please help with maintenance.
See the list of projects for 2021 below:
- Replace the lights in the storage area of the kitchen in Dahl. Will be replacing Fluorescent with LED lamps, so some electrical work is needed.
- Removing the top board of the fencing around camp. Bees like to make nests under that top board.
- Delimbing Red Pine tree tops for Scoutcraft spars.
- Constructing a hammock camping area.
- Roofing at the Director's Cabin.
Anyone and everyone is welcome; any youth that attend are asked to attend with a parent or unit leader. RSVP’s are highly encouraged to ensure that we have enough food for lunch. RSVP by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.
|8:00 AM||Check in at Dahl Hall (continental style breakfast will be available)|
|8:30 AM||Work crews start in areas|
|Noon||Lunch for everyone in Dahl Hall|
|1:00 PM||Crews resume work|
|4:00 PM||Projects are completed|
|Beaver Day Flyer 2021||Download|