May 7, 2022 at Camp Decorah
- Civil Air Patrol - La Crosse Composite Squadron
- Critter Mobile from WisCorps
- River Valley Raptors
- Tim Jacobson Blacksmith
- Mississippi Valley Amateur Radio Association
- La Crosse Fire Department
- Order of the Arrow Section Museum
- Sparta Ambulance Service
- La Crosse Astronomy Club
There will be other exciting guest displays committing in coming weeks!
- Happening at Camp Decorah
- May 6 Alumni Reception
- May 6-8 Scouts BSA & Venturing events
- May 7 Cub Scout events & Alumni invited to attend
About the Cub Scout Program
You will be able to experience
- A special Cub Scout Activity Zone featuring a variety of activities including:
- GPS Navigation
- Mini Submarines
- Compass course
- Gaga ball
- Balsa Gliders
- Shooting Sports
- Rocketry and more!
- Make plans to visit the community guest and Scouts BSA Troop displays as well.
- Arrive as early as noon or as late as 2 pm and plan to stay through the end of our closing campfire program which will conclude by 7 pm.
- All youth attendees will receive a t-shirt and drawstring bag and a late afternoon meal as part of their event registration.
- All adult attendees will receive a meal as well; t-shirts are optional for adults to pre-purchase.
Things you can do
- Centennial Camporee T-Shirt
- Centennial Back Patch
- Centennial Ball Cap
- And a few more commemorative items
Choose your Registration
- Everyone will receive an event patch with registration
- Youth only will also receive a Centennial t-shirt and drawstring bag.
- Cub registrations include one meal (lunch); Scouts BSA registrations include two meals (lunch & dinner) Food will be served through food stations- not a seated meal
- Adults may order a Centennial t-shirt in the "Centennial Memories" section above.
- Registrations after April 11 may recieve their patch and youth their t-shirt after the Camporee
- Scouts BSA registration closes on May 4; Cub Scout, Alumni, and Guest registrations close on May 5.
Cancellations accepted up to April 11, 2022 with a full refund.
Cancellations after that date are non-refundable unless due to extreme circumstances. All refunds after this date must be requested in writing within one week of the event.
Help for registering events can be found at Tentaroo User Guide