Cub Scout - Resident Camp
New Dates and Adjusted Pricing! July 25 - July 26
2020 Theme: Cubs of the Roundtable
Join us for this great adventure from July 25 - 26, 2020
For kids entering Grades 1 - 4. Program highlights include shooting sports, pool party, building a fort, building catapults, campshows, and more!
All Scouts will earn 3 Belt Loops.
Tiger Belt Loops: Good Knights; Floats & Boats; Tigirific
Wolf Belt Loops: Air of the Wolf; Spirit of Water; Cubs Who Care
Bear Belt Loops: Salmon Run; Make It Move; Bear Goes Fishing
Scouts pick which level they wish to earn advancement.
Note: Scouts have the option to select an advancement track of Tiger, Wolf, or Bear. They can pick the level they just completed or the level they are going in to. Scouts need to register for the advancement track they want.
Saturday July 25
- 12:30-1:30- Arrival, Check in and campsite setup (eat lunch before you come
- 1:30pm Welcome at Dining Hall with schedule overview
- 1:45pm Cub Scout sing along / Adult attendee meeting
- 2:00 -5:00 Belt Loop Programming (one-hour each)
- Tiger Belt Loops: Floats & Boats, Good Knights, Tigerrific
- Wolf Belt Loops: Air of the Wolf, Cubs Who Care, Spirit of the Water
- Bear Belt Loops: Bear Goes Fishing, Salmon Run, Make it Move
- 5:15 Evening Flag Ceremony
- 5:30 Dinner
- 7:00 Camp wide game (fair
- Dragon Egg Toss
- Crossing the Swamp of Stench
- 8:00 Evening Camp show
Sunday July 26
- 7:45 Morning Flag Ceremony
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 8:45am Chapel Service
- 10:00 – 12:15 Medieval Activities
- Catapult Building
- Sling Shots
- Search for Ye Golden Trout
- 12:15 Lunch
- 1:00 Scavenger Hunt for the Holy Grail
- 2:00 Campsite Clean Up and Tear Down
- 2:30 Award Ceremony & Goodbye
- 3:00 Departure
All youth should attend with a designated adult. This can be their parent or another adult from their Pack. If multiple youth from a Pack are attending, two adults should as well, so that two-deep leadership requirements are met.
Cancellations accepted up to 7 days before the event with a full refund.
Cancellations after that date are non-refundable unless due to extreme circumstances. All refunds after this date must be requested in writing within one week of the event.
If the camp cannot occur as scheduled due to COVID-19, a refund or credit for future programs will be offered to families.
|Camp Decorah Camp Director||Kelly Wilde||(608) 790-2864|