Districts of Gateway Area Council
- The Districts focus on unit support and engaging the units in the annual plans and programming.
- The Council-wide Teams focus on overall strategy, annual plans, and council-wide programming.
- The Districts are organized around the youth programs: Cub Scouts, Scouts BSA, and Exploring
- Venturing will be organized under the Scouts BSA District.
- Each District is organized into smaller clusters called “Scouting Communities" with the objective to create a local community of scouting.
- Each District Committee is focused on action in four areas for unit success
- Unit Programming
To ensure that each Community and unit has the resources and support to deliver a Scout program which attracts and retains youth and their families.
To build a connected community of Scouting!
View the Scouting Community Map
Cub Scouts District
Scouts BSA District:
The Roundtables are the second Thursday of the month at 7pm via zoom. All scout leaders, volunteeers, and parents are welcome to attend to learn about the upcoming events and connect with scouters in your community. To RSVP for an upcoming roundtable, send a message to either GatewayPacks@gmail.com or GatewayTroops@gmail.com. For more information contact Matt Pagliaro, Roundtable Chairperson, at email@example.com
|District Executive, Primary Contact for Scouting Communities 3, 4, and 5||Morgan Hoff||(608) 769-2985|