Merit Badge Day
Merit Badge Day 2020 will be held on Saturday, February 1st, 2020.
- Check out the Merit Badge Day Flyer for the list of classes available.
- Check out the Merit Badge Pre-work needed for each class to be done prior to the class!
- Here is the Internet Permission Slip - please print, have parent sign and bring to Merit Badge Day
- Check out the Merit Badge Requirements and Worksheets.
- Here is the Welcome Letter for Citizenship in the Community Merit Badge.
Please wear your Class A uniform for this event.
Please note that to signup for Emergency Preparedness, the scout needs to have their First Aid merit badge already!
Registration for Merit Badge Day opens on January 6th at Noon and will be open to register until January 24th. Merit Badge spots are on a first come first serve basis.
Are you in the Order of the Arrow? Attend Wing Ding on Friday at Camp Decorah, participate in Merit Badge Day on Saturday at WTC, and then end the day with the Winter Banquet on Saturday night. More information and online registration is available here: OA Wing Ding/Winter Banquet
Review the attached help sheet to make sure your troop is setup correctly.
Review the attached help sheet to register for Merit Badge Day.
Cancellations accepted up to 7 days before the event with a full refund.
Cancellations after that date are non-refundable unless due to extreme circumstances. All refunds after this date must be requested in writing within one week of the event.
For any questions, contact Daniel Gatica below.
District Executive - Soaring Eagle