National Jamboree 2023
The Gateway Area Council is now making plans to send male & female SBSA members to attend the 2023 National Jamboree. This may include working with neighboring councils in a shared contingent.
- Youth attendees must be age 12 and have achieved 1rst Class rank . As the Jamboree was postponed in 2021 - attendees who are over 18 but not yet 21 can attend this Jamboree as a youth member!
- The Jamboree will occur over 10 days in July, we will leave July 18th and return late July 28th.
- The fee is for 2022 $2,295- October 31st the price will increase by $215.
- A payment plan and fundraising opportunities will be available.
- Scholarships are available now from BSA National- apply ASAP.
- All costs to attend along with all travel fees (meals, transit, tours, etc) are included in the fee. River Rafting is a seperate fee TBD.
Want more information or to express an interest in attending as a youth or adult?
Please submit your contact details.
|Gateway Scouting Program||(608) 784-4040|