No Scout Left Behind Program
No Scout Left Behind: Giving All Families the Opportunities of Scouting
The Gateway Area Council announces the "No Scout Left Behind" Program to ensure that every youth is provided with the opportunity to
- experience outdoor adventures
- learn important life skills
- participate in community service
- become a good citizen
Currently, there are 200 families in our community that want their children to join Scouting, but are in a current state of financial hardship. The registration fee is $60, so we have a goal to raise $12,000 so these families can start in 2020.
Each $60 funds the registration fee for a child for a year
To donate to "No Scout Left Behind," there are multiple ways to give:
1. Donate directly to the Gateway Area Council
2. Donate through our Facebook Fundraiser at
3. Send contribution through mail to Gateway Area Council, attn: No Scout Left Behind, 2600 Quarry Rd. La Crosse, 54601
4. Call to speak to someone directy at 608-784-4040.
100% of Funds Stay Local!
Does Scouting Work?
YES! Check out a study done by Tufts University: Scouts vs. non-Scouts
Through No Scout Left Behind, membership fees and related costs are subsidized for youth from families facing economic barriers.
Every young person deserves to experience the world of adventure, friendship and self-development that Scouting offers. With your support for No Scout Left Behind, we can prepare even more youth – both male and female – across the community for future success.
EVERY CHILD SHOULD HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN GREAT, SAFE SCOUTING ADVENTURES.
YOU CAN HELP MAKE IT HAPPEN BY SUPPORTING NO SCOUT LEFT BEHIND.