October Council-wide Roundtable
Roundtable Topic: CHARTER RENEWAL CHANGES + ADULT LEADER TRAINING & RECOGNITION
Don’t miss Roundtable on October 14 to learn about new deadlines and important changes for this year’s charter renewal process. Please make sure the person who will complete your unit’s charter renewal attends!
Want to learn how to earn your training strip or a square knot to wear on your leader uniform? Are there other leaders in your unit who deserve recognition? An overview of adult leader training and recognition will be presented!
Cub Scout Leaders will:
- Learn how to use Scoutbook to communicate with families, schedule events, and manage advancements.
- Receive a checklist that will help to ensure your Pack’s Scoutbook account is ready to go!
Scouts BSA Leaders will:
- Discuss how to get Cub Scouts excited to join Scouts BSA.
- Learn how to communicate with Cub Scout parents about what Scouts BSA has to offer and what to expect after crossover.
PLUS, learn about upcoming leader training opportunities, Merit Badge Day, and more!
PLEASE NOTE: Scouting Communities will NOT have separate breakouts at this Roundtable. There will be a Cub Scout breakout and a Scouts BSA breakout.
If you have topics you would like discussed in future roundtables, please contact anyone on the Council-wide Roundtable Team:
- Matt Pagliaro email@example.com
- Phillip Wanke firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Strauss email@example.com
- Dirk deZeeuw firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Kramer email@example.com
- Zach Tomesch firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Carlson email@example.com