February Council-Wide Roundtable
Roundtable Topic: Start Planning Now for This Summer!
Dust off your sunglasses, flip-flops, and Hawaiian shirts...it’s time to start thinking about summer! Grab a refreshing beverage and join us on February 10 at 7:00 pm to learn about all of the exciting programs at Camp Decorah this summer.
Do know what you should be doing now to plan your unit’s summer program? What should be done now to prepare for summer camp? Do the Scouts and volunteers in your unit have the new required medical forms they need to go to camp? Learn answers to these questions and more by attending Roundtable!
Cub Scout Volunteers:
- Do you know the 3 common factors of all successful Packs?
- How can you ensure that your Pack conducts a safe, proven program that is meaningful for Scouts and families?
Scouts BSA Volunteers:
- What does it take to recruit older youth into your unit?
- Does your unit currently have a recruitment strategy?
- Would you like to learn about the types of recruiting events that other units host throughout the year?
- How can Normal Friend Activities help your unit recruit new members?
For answers to these questions and to share ideas with other volunteers, attend Roundtable on February 10!
PLUS, learn about upcoming training, getting your unit organized to do Scouting for Food, date changes for Polar Day Camp and the Ice Fishing Derby, and so much more!
PLEASE NOTE: Scouting Communities will NOT have separate breakouts at this Roundtable. There will be a Cub Scout breakout and a Scouts BSA breakout.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON ZOOM THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10 @ 7 PM FOR ROUNDTABLE!
To RSVP and get the Zoom link,
send an email to email@example.com
If you have topics you would like discussed in future roundtables, please contact anyone on the Council-wide Roundtable Team: