Exploring Resources & Forms
- BSA Exploring Youth Application
- BSA Exploring Adult Application
- Annual Health and Medical Form: Health Form – for short term or long term events.
- Frequently Asked Questions for the Health Form are found here
Click on the link to download a Unit Money Earning form. Unit Money Earing Form
- Do file a unit money-earning project application for approval by both the local council and the chartering organization. Submit this application to your council service center at
least two weeks in advance of the proposed date of your project.
- Do check local laws regarding solicitation rules and permits.
- Do select money-earning projects that are suited to the ages and abilities of youth participants.
- Do select money-earning projects that teach youth members to earn their own way.
- Do follow safe practices listed in the Guide to Safe Scouting.
- Don’t solicit funds in the name of Scouting; only local councils have the authority to solicit funds.
- Don’t conduct unit money-earning projects without adequate adult supervision.
- Don’t forget to use the buddy system, and don’t go into unsafe or unfamiliar areas.
- Don’t conduct unit money-earning projects after dark or in unsafe pedestrian areas.
- Don’t sell fireworks as a unit money-earning project. That’s an unauthorized activity.