Popcorn Hub 2022
Your one-stop location for links to all items which will support the Fall 2022 popcorn sale!
To sign up Show & Sell locations such as Festival Foods & Wal Mart visit here
The Fall 2022 Popcorn Sale is almost here!
Based on feedback from families and units we have switched back to Pecatonica River Popcorn as our vendor.
This means that the Fall 2022 sale will have:
- A greater variety of popcorn products, including products in tins and buckets rather than bags
- A NO RISK return policy – Units & Families can order products to have on hand to sell and know that any product checked out can be returned if undamaged
- The added selling point of letting customers know that this is a Wisconsin product
Read the 2022 Popcorn Guide & FAQ here
Find the slidedeck from the 2022 Kickoffs here -- info on how to place a unit order is on p. 29-35
Important Next Steps
- Decide as a Pack or Troop to participate in the Popcorn Sale
- Make plans to have a Parent or Adult in your Pack volunteer as the Popcorn Kernel (lead person organizing the sale): Find a description of this role here
- Have that person ( or other individuals if they are not available) attend one of the Fall Kickoff meetings on 8/11, 8/13, or 8/16. Sign up for the Kickoff you will attend here.
- Sign up as kernel in the Pecatonica River system – prpopcorn.com
- Place an order for product by September 1, 2022. This popcorn will be picked up on September 15, 2022
For a sample order of product for 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 Scouts click here.
NOW LIVE- Show & Sell sites: Sign Up Here
Popcorn Distribution Location
Trane Technologies Building 15
2512 S0. 20th Place
La Crosse WI 54601
- August 11, 13, or 16 -- Popcorn Kickoff Events -- attend one with another member of your unit attending the Cub Scout or SBSA Membership session to earn an extra 5% commission!
- September 1 -- Show & Sell popcorn orders due -- place your order in the prpopcorn.com system
- September 1 -- First day of 'friends and family / online ' sales
- September 10 -- Scout Popcorn Kickoff a the Speedway
- September 15/16 -- Popcorn Distribution at Trane warehouses in La Crosse
- September 16 -- First day of storefront / show & sell sales
- October 30 - Last day of sales
- November 1 - Deadline for any unsold product to be returned
- November 2 - Orders Due
- November 17 - Final distribution of product
- November 18 - All popcorn sales money due to Gateway Area Council
Prizes for Selling
Units will choose if they want their Scouts to receive prizes for selling popcorn OR if they want to do their own recognition program. Units NOT doing the prize program will recieve an additional 3% commission.
View the prize program fliers here: Page 1, Page 2
ALL SCOUTS selling are eligible for a variety of other recognitions. Find all the items here.