Exploring Post 314 - Engineering
You get to experience firsthand what it’s like to be on the cutting edge of engineering and technology discoveries and so much more!
THE MOST POPULAR ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY CAREERS INCLUDE
|• Aerospace engineers||• Agricultural engineers|
|• Architectural engineers||• Biomedical engineers|
|• Chemical engineers||• Civil engineers|
|• Environmental engineers||• Industrial engineers|
|• Materials engineers||• Geological engineers|
|• Petroleum engineers||• Software engineers|
|• Robotics||• Surveyor|
The County Landfill and Trane Technologies host a program to explore careers in Engineering that meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays 5 - 7 pm from October through May each school year.
Check out the other Participating Companies and Organizations who provide the exploring sessions!
COME TO THE ENGINEERING EXPLORING OPEN HOUSE (see FLYER)
Tuesday, October 5, 2021, at 5:00pm
La Crosse County Landfill Office
3200 Berlin Drive, La Crosse, WI
How to Apply?
Complete the following steps:
- Review the Engineering Exploring Applicant Requirements
- Complete the BSA Exploring Youth Application, print, then sign, scan, and email to GatewayExploring@gmail.com or mail/drop off at the Gateway Area Council address below
- Complete the Engineering Exploring Waiver and Annual Health and Medical Form
- Pay the Explorer Fee Online or mail/drop off check $46 made out to BSA to
Gateway Area Council
2600 Quarry Rd
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601
Recap from Previous Years
- 2020-21 Session Schedule
- 2019-20 Session Schedule
- 2018-19 Summary
- 2018-19 Session Schedule
- 2017-18 Summary
- 2017-18 Session Schedule
How to Apply?
Print and complete the following forms and send to the Lead Post Advisor:
- Engineering Initial Interest Application
- BSA Exploring Youth Application
- Engineering Exploring Waiver
Lead Post Advisor