Exploring Post 314 - Engineering
You get to experience firsthand what it’s like to be on the cutting edge of engineering and technology discoveries and so much more!
The County Landfill host a program to explore careers in Engineering that meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays 5 - 7 pm from October through mid-March each school year.
Check out the other Participating Companies and Organizations who provide the exploring sessions!
Here are the next steps for getting started today!:
- The Engineering Exploring Applicant Requirements
- The Exploring Youth Application
- The Engineering Exploring Waiver
- Envelope for payment of $80 Explorer Fee by check made out to BSA or pay by credit card at first session.
Scholarships are available for families in financial need. Please contact lead advisor to request this.
Recap from Previous Years
- 2021-22 Session Schedule
- 2020-21 Session Schedule (abbreviated and done via zoom due to Covid-19)
- 2019-20 Session Schedule
- 2018-19 Summary
- 2018-19 Session Schedule
- 2017-18 Summary
- 2017-18 Session Schedule
THE MOST POPULAR ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY CAREERS INCLUDE
|• Aerospace engineers||• Agricultural engineers|
|• Architectural engineers||• Biomedical engineers|
|• Chemical engineers||• Civil engineers|
|• Environmental engineers||• Industrial engineers|
|• Materials engineers||• Geological engineers|
|• Petroleum engineers||• Software engineers|
|• Robotics||• Surveyor|