Exploring Post 3201 - Law Enforcement
Law Enforcement Exploring combines some classroom training with ride-alongs in police vehicles, pistol shooting, community policing, and much more. You get to experience firsthand what it’s like to be an officer of the law.
THE MOST POPULAR CAREERS OF INTEREST TO LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPLORERS
- City Law Enforcement Officers
- County Law Enforcement Officers
- State Law Enforcement Officers
- Federal Law Enforcement Officers & Special Agents
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts, Forensic Laboratory, Specialists & other vital support specialists
The La Crosse Police Department hosts a program to explore careers in Law Enforcement that meets the 2nd and 4th Mondays 6 – 8 pm from October through May each year.
Check out the Law Enforcement Exploring Open House Flyer
If interested in the program, come to the next Open House on Monday, October 4, 2021 at 6:00 pm at the La Crosse Police Department, 400 La Crosse St. La Crosse, WI
Law Enforcement Post 3201 - La Crosse Area
- Post Manual
- Check out other information at the La Crosse Police Department Explorer Post website.
How to Apply?
Complete the following steps:
- Review the Law Enforcement Exploring Applicant Requirements
- Complete the Online La Crosse Law Enforcement Exploring Application and Waiver
- Once accepted, you will need to:
Recap from Previous Years
- 2020-21 Summary
- 2019-20 Summary (year abbreviated due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- 2018-19 Summary
- 2017-18 Summary
- In the News
- La Crosse Tribune - "Police Department starts hands-on program for teens"
Lead Post Advisor
Police Exploring Lead Advisor